Monday 19 August 2013

Fall Fashion Trend 2013: Cobalt Blue - The New Neon

Cobalt blue seems to be the must have colour of the season! Designer brands such as Victoria Beckham, DKNY, Valentino and Michael Kors showcased this amazing blue in their 2013 Fall/Winter collections.
I just love this colour, especially in fall/winter. I am so happy that this colour has returned from last years fall collections. In my opinion, this bold colour can bring a pop of colour to a boring all black outfit and make it look good. The vibrant colour makes a bold fashion statement for both men and women and I have already seen items of this colour being sold in shops.

Will you be wearing cobalt blue this fall/winter? Let me know in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! This color is one of my favorites as well!
    nice collage! xx

    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, what an amazing post Flo. I adore the blog, it looks very good. Well done!

    chromati-c.blogspot.co.uk
    chromati-c.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete