Thursday 21 November 2013

Topshop Madam Cut Out Lace Up Boots




Hey dolls,
As Autumn/Winter began to approach a few months back I decided to start my hunt for some winter boots. I did have my eyes on many Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane dupes but they all looked a bit too chunky and not really me so I decided to carry on searching. 
I have always liked the Topshop Arabel 2 boots and I was determined to find some. As they were sold out online I searched in stores near me (on the Topshop website) to see if they had them in stock. I ended up taking a trip to one of the stores and unfortunately they had sold out :( , BUT I did see these Topshop madam boots and oh my how I fell in love with them!


I am a big fan of cut out boots and the patent toe cap makes these boots a little bit different to the bog standard black boot and also gives them a bit of edge. They also have lace detailing with a buckle on the side so you don't have to undo the laces.
 They're also very versatile. You can wear them with skirts (I've been loving pairing them with skater skirts) and they look great with skinny trousers too! 
I like how they have that manly kind of feel to them and how they bring a bit of grunge to my outfits. 
They are super comfy and are just amazing in my opinion. They are also quite a reasonable price for topshop boots (RRP £38). 

Have you bought any winter boots for your autumn/winter collection yet?
Thank you for reading.




4 comments:

  1. These boots are absolutely PERFECT. I'm a sucker for cut out boots as well, although they're a bit useless when it's raining haha. Love your blog girl.
    Chloe x
    The Little Plum UK FASHION & BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these but summer is coming soon so i thought i'd buy a pair next winter instead :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cut out boots look amazing in the summer with either bare feet or frilly socks! Don't forget to check out my other posts and follow xoxox

      Delete