Saturday 21 June 2014

Sunglasses Haul

I recently purchased a number of sunglasses from ASOS and thought I might as well do a haul for you guys. I bought quite a few lol. I realised that I don't actually have that many nice sunglasses so I thought hey, why not? 


When I received these I thought that they weren't really my usual style but I actually quite liked them. They have a blue mirrored lens and I think the cat eye shape looks quite retro. I love these!

This pair of sunglasses has gold detailing and if you don't already know I love gold hardware! The gold hardware just makes these look that extra bit more expensive (although they're not :) ). These have a green/yellow mirrored lens.

These are my favourite pair out of all of these. They are a little bit on the oversized side but they're just beautiful! 

These I weren't really a fan of and I actually decided to send back. I loved the shape of them but they were a bit on the small side for me. I have seen these around but a bit bigger so will be purchasing them from somewhere else. I think they sell these in Primark too if I am not wrong, so if you're interested in these but want a cheaper pair have a look in Primark.

These were one of my favourites too. Round sunglasses are definitely on trend at the moment and the cut out detailing on the bridge makes them look different and stand out.

I hope you enjoyed this haul guys. Don't forget to check out my Instagram where I keep up to date very frequently and I will post a few pictures of me wearing these on there. 

Hope you have a nice weekend.

xoxo.

P.S. I haven't included the links at the bottom because you can just click the picture of the sunglasses and it will take you to the right page. ;) You're welcome ;p




1 comment:

  1. Jealous! I want some :-)

    http://victorvublog.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://victorvublog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete