Friday 19 September 2014

Zara Bag Haul & Review

Hey Guys!

I have recently been on the hunt for a new everyday/ college bag so I thought I'd pop to Zara and have a look (well I ordered them online so I didn't really go anywhere lol :p).

Anyways, yeah so here are the bags...

I looooove this bag. It such a great size. This bag is perfect for college as it fits all my big folders in it. It isn't real leather but it looks it right?! Also its reversible  so its like two bags in one. Such a clever idea. 


This bag has such a nice texture. I love the zip detailing and the pockets. This actually looks real leather but it isn't. It kind of looks like it has a snake skin kind of texture.This bag has a purple suede like inside.



Reversible Contrast Shopper RRP 29.99
Zip Handle Bucket Bag RRP 39.99

Hope you liked this small haul guys. . Have you bought anything nice in Zara lately? Comment below which bag you liked best and if you like these hauls so I can do more

xo

1 comment: