Saturday 23 April 2016

Where did you go? - NEW BLOG

Hey guys,

Thought i'd update you guys as to where i've been and what's been happening...


I found it quite hard to keep posting on this blog and didn't really have the time to be honest.

Anyways, my passion for blogging about fashion and beauty will always remain. But I just wasn't happy with this blog. I decided to make an instagram and start from there. My favourite part about blogging is the photography aspect so by having an instagram for my blog it helps me to update you guys with new things daily even if I decide not to blog about it. So, I decided to make a new blog and basically 'rebrand' my blog.. although it isn't a brand that's all I could think to describe it.

So if you would care to follow me on my blogging journey I would appreciate it..

My new socials are:

Twitter: justflox
Instagram: justflox
New Blog: Justflox http://justflox.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks to everyone that follows me on here and has read my posts throughout the years and I hope you enjoy my new blog and the layout is much better too. I hope you continue to follow me on my blogging journey as there are many new exciting things to come!

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment